• As an owner of a captive, you have control over your insurance destiny.
• Policies are issued and reinsured by nationally recognized A+ rated insurers.
• Unused premium dollars are returned to members in the form of a dividend.
• Initial premium pay-in amounts are often less than conventional insurance programs.
• Premiums are based on your company’s loss experience.
• Captive participants earn investment income on the dollars in their loss fund.
• An independent risk control assessment is performed by Risk Consultants, Inc. To qualify for captive membership, the company must score an 80 or better.
• Enhanced risk control programs help reduce your losses, improving your dividend and ultimately reducing your upfront premiums.